To promote access to quality and equitable education and skills development relevant to the aspirations of the youth and society.
Key areas of intervention
- Lobby for improved delivery of education in tertiary institutions.
- Lobby for the Construct modern Youth Skills Training Centers;
- Advocate for the use of ICT in the education sector
- Advocate for bursary and education loan schemes in various and Provision of appropriate information to the youth
- Create linkage for youths to access Technical Education, Vocational Entrepreneurship Training (TEVET).
- Promotion of literacy classes for youths who cannot return to mainstream education.
- Lobby for sustained skills training programmes for youths living on the streets.