About Anita Tembo
University of Lusaka
Bachelor of Arts in Development Studies
I attained my bachelors in the year stated above after a period of four years. I graduated with a merit which was earned through hard work and dedication.
St Mary\'s Secondary School
Grade 12 Certificate
I had three distinctions on my certificate, particularly in English, history and literature. All three were subjects I was greatly passionate about.
2017 - 2020
Indoor Residual Spray (IRS) Field Officer
● Carried out data collection to enhance proper planning and effective allocation of resources.
● Trained Team Leader Assistants on data collection tools
● Ran capacity building sessions for Akros staff and District Health Office staff.
● Supervised data collectors in the field
● Carried out an entomology survey as well as a data quality audit in two districts
● Troubleshooting is key in this role.
2017 - 2017
Personal Assistant Intern
Duties included providing administrative assistance to the Country Director as well as supporting various programs in the organisation. I was responsible for data collection and report writing for Sightsavers to assess the effectiveness of the project and collect stories.